Monday, June 29, 2009

On the Road

Outside the city we traveled on the road. I love to listen to music that fits the scenario and watch all around, think about everything and anything, enjoy. The trip might last hours and hours and I wouldnt mind at all. If I could see more than what I've seen...why would I limit myself and refuse the fascinating opportunity.

Enjoy, I did.

"We were all delighted, we all realized we were leaving confusion and nonsense behind and performing our one noble function of the time, move."
- Jack Kerouac, 
On the Road, Part 2, Ch. 6































(while listening to Alpha)

4 comments:

  1. Tanto como me gusta manejar en la carretera, lamento el tener que perderme de los escenarios por prestar atención al camino...

    Gracias por ser ojos y darme esta ventana!

    Love ya lots lots lots Dharma road friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)
    para ti Dharma road friend, gracias por iluminarme el camino desde atrás!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me gusta lo que ven tus ojos, es un PLACER verte trabajar y ver tu mundo plasmado.
    Siempre tan orgulloso de ti!
    Me encantaron las fotos!
    C.D.

    ReplyDelete
  4. :)
    gracias por compartir y ser mi testigo.
    Besísimos C.D

    ReplyDelete